Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First day of Daycare

   Jaiden had her first day of daycare this week. I never thought something could be so hard that it literally takes full control of my mind. All day, all i could do was sulk about how my baby girl was growing up and being trusted with someone who wasn't her Mommy or Daddy. Wondering what she was doing, how she was behaving, if she missed me as much as i had been missing her. Worse, what if she didn't even notice that the caregiver who was now taking care of her, was not me. There for only a short few hours, my mind wouldn't rest and my emotions couldn't freeze. My baby girl is now quickly growing up. My fears are now becoming reality. I never truely understood why people would always say how eightteen years could fly by within the blink of an eye, until i felt six months and three weeks pass in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment